Loaded BBQ Sweet Potato Fries
- 8 oz. Sweet Things® Platter Fries® (item L8100)
- 4 oz. BBQ pulled pork
- 2 oz. of cheddar cheese sauce
- 2 oz. shredded Jack cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sliced scallions
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Parmesan Ranch sauce
- Garlic Parmesan Ranch Recipe
- 12 oz. ranch dressing
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tsp. finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix thoroughly. Place in squirt bottle and refrigerate.
- Yield: 12 servings
Prepare 8 oz. Sweet Potato fries cooked according to package directions.
Place Fries on plate.
Place 4 oz. BBQ pulled pork on top of fries.
Drizzle with 2 oz. of cheddar cheese sauce.
Sprinkle with 1 oz. shredded Jack cheese.
Melt cheese under salamander.
Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. sliced scallions.
Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. Ranch sauce.
Sweet Potato Platter Fries®